WILBERS consists of the following entities:
- Wilbers Karnaval BV
- Hooibeemd 1
- 5705 DD Helmond
- KVK: 17075801
- Wilbers Karnaval Deutschland GmbH
- Siegburger Strasse 215
- 50679 Köln
- HRB: 47751
1.1 WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS WILBERS COLLECTING AND WHY?
Legal grounds for collecting and using personal data; WILBERS may only use personal data for commercial or other legal purposes, such as:
- when this is necessary for our legitimate interests in connection to the exploitation of the website, including process optimization and maintenance of the website, providing information to you, direct marketing;
- when you approved the specific, defined objectives and legitimate purposes; and/or
- when this is required by law.
Personal data provided by you:
Contact form – we could collect your personal data if you voluntarily fill out the contact form on our website. This may include personal data such as your salutation, name, company name, e-mail address and phone number. This personal data will only be used to respond to your questions and/or to provide services and/or information that you requested.
Customer service – we could collect your personal data if you contact our customer service for questions and/or complaints. We will only use this data in order to be able to assist you with your questions and/or complaints.
1.2 PROVIDING DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
WILBERS will, in principle, not provide personal data of her customers to parties outside the WILBERS group. Within the WILBERS group personal data can be shared. However, some services that we provide require the involvement of third parties. We select these third parties very carefully and take into account all legally required measurements to ensure your personal data is sufficiently protected. To these third parties personal data will only be provided in case this third party needs the data in order to be able to provide the service. This third party, the data processor, is obligated to act by the instructions of WILBERS, cannot disclose personal data without a specific authority, is obligated to implement sufficient operational and technical security measurements and is obligated to allow WILBERS to check the compliance thereof.
We could provide your personal data to other third parties, such as national regulators and law enforcement authorities, in case we are legally obliged to do so, or when this is required in case of the prevention and investigation of fraud, other criminal offences and/or to ensure network and information security.
1.3 SAVING AND DESTROYING PERSONAL DATA
While collecting personal data, we aim to collect as little personal data as possible. WILBERS may only collect personal data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive. We will destroy or delete irrelevant or excessive data in a safe way. Your personal data will be kept for as long as this is required to provide our best services. For certain data we are obliged to keep these for a longer time, for example when this is required by law.
1.4 DATA SECURITY
WILBERS cares about good security of your personal data. Therefore, we have taken appropriate security measurements to protect your personal data and to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, use, amendment and destruction thereof. For example, we have taken the following measures;
- All persons who can take cognizance of your data on behalf of WILBERS are obliged to maintain their confidentiality;
- We use a username and password policy on all our systems;
- We back up the personal data in order to be able to recover it in the event of physical or technical incidents;
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures;
- Our directors have been informed about the importance of the protection of personal data.
1.5 CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
1.6 EXAMINATION AND RECTIFICATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to:
- object to the use of personal data;
- examination and rectification of personal data;
- be forgotten;
- at all times, object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.